Bentley Systems is hiring a Software Engineering intern in our Denver, CO office (job description attached).
Bentley offers innovative solutions to the AEC (Architectural, Engineering and Construction) industry for the design, construction and management of cities, airports, transportation and utility networks, and other infrastructure that supports and sustains our planet.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2005 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Please pass this opportunity along to all qualified students. Note- knowledge of ASP.NET framework is a requirement. All interested students can apply at www.bentley.com/ucc
Software Engineering Intern
Bentley Systems is seeking talented students for internship opportunities as Software Engineers located in our Denver,
Colorado office. Our software engineers work on a variety of platforms where they create, enhance, and maintain
product lines as well as participate in the full life cycle of development, from specification and design through
implementation, test and support. If you love software development then this is the place for you!
Bentley Systems offers innovative solutions to the AEC (Architectural, Engineering and Construction) industry for the
design, construction and management of cities, airports, transportation and utility networks, and other infrastructure
that supports and sustains our planet.
Founded in 1984, Bentley Systems is a global software development company, employing nearly 3,000 colleagues in 45
countries, with revenues surpassing $500 million, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and
acquisitions. We currently offer more than 150 desktop, server and mobile software products to users around the world.
Additional information regarding Bentley Systems, our software products and career opportunities can be found here:
EOE Employer M/F/V/D Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participa en e-Verify. Right to Work / Derecho a Trabajar
The responsibilities of a Software Engineer Intern include design, implementation, testing and support of product
• Design includes participating in defining and interpreting feature requests and designing product and features
for stability, usability, and maintainability.
• Implementation includes using the latest development tools to turn the designs into actual software products.
In particular, implementations must be stable and maintainable.
• Testing responsibilities include both unit testing as well as providing additional guidance and support to the
• Support includes maintaining the existing code base and providing assistance to the support group.
• Education: Candidate for bachelors (must have completed 2 years) or Masters degree in Computer Science or
similar engineering disciplines are encouraged to apply if they have the required software development skills.
• Technical background: Internship or significant project experience with Microsoft .NET framework or web development using
Microsoft ASP .Net and relational databases using SQL (eg Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
• Communication and teamwork: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Ability to learn
and adapt quickly to maximize productivity. Self-motivated person with the ability to work individually and as
part of a team.
Job ID: Inter-SE-MP-14
Please apply directly on our University Career Center at: www.bentley.com/ucc